We are aware that unforeseen events can happen. If such events occur and you need to cancel a booking, these are your options:
Ten days before departure you qualify for a full refund
5-9 days before departure, you are eligible for 50% refund
4 days or less, your booking is non-refundable
Sixty days before departure you qualify for a full refund
28 -59 days before departure, you are eligible for 50% refund
27 days or less, your booking is non-refundable.
Notification - Notice of cancellation must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Changes by NTITT
1) Occasionally it may be deemed necessary to make changes to your booking and NTITT reserves the right to do so at any time, and you will be notified of any changes at the earliest possible opportunity. If a major change to your tour is necessary, providing it does not arise from circumstances beyond NTITT’s control, you may choose (i) to accept the change of arrangements (ii) to transfer to another experience or (iii) to cancel your tour. Compensation may be payable in cases of major change as detailed below.
2) Compensation will not be paid for changes or cancellations caused by Force majeure. We may at our sole discretion offer alternative Tour Experiences or Products of comparable standard as may be appropriate in the circumstances.
3) NTITT reserves the right to cancel your hike/tour at any time before the date of departure or hike, even after a confirmation notice has been sent. If your hike/tour is cancelled, NTITT will refund in full the money you have already paid. No compensation will be payable.
4) NTITT has the right to refuse any person as a member of the hike/tour, if in their opinion that person could endanger the health, safety and enjoyment of others on the hike/tour. NTITT’s sole liability and the guest’s sole remedy will be limited to a refund of any monies paid, less the amount for services already utilized plus administrative fees in the event it is a multi day tour.
5) Minimum numbers not reached: Our Hike/Tour Experiences have minimum numbers required in order for the departure to proceed. In the event that minimum numbers are not reached, we reserve our right to cancel the booking/s in which case we will offer a full refund or change of date per your preference.
We have a zero-tolerance approach to any behaviour that puts guest safety in danger or creates an unsafe work environment for our team and Suppliers.
In the event of bullying, harassment, abusive or otherwise unsafe or unwelcome conduct, the offending guest will be offered a refund (or partial refund depending on the timing and costs already incurred) and asked to leave if the conduct does not immediately stop. Our Suppliers, particularly accommodation suppliers, may also have a guest policy or booking conditions that apply to the behaviour of guests. By booking Tour Experiences with us a Guest accepts the terms of any such policy or booking conditions of a Supplier that is featured in their Tour Experience and is liable for any penalty that may arise from contravening that policy.
In registering for NTITT’s activities & events, I understand and agree to the aforesaid terms.